For my project, will I have clickable blueprints?
- Yes. You can click directly on the zone or room on your blueprint to display it.
I want to work with several PCS on a company network, is that possible?
- Alas, not quite. At the moment, FINALCAD for AutoCAD only works on a local machine. You can equip several stations, but they will remain independent.
Can I manage layers?
- Absolutely, follow these explanations
Can I use the blueprints that I have prepared outside of FINALCAD?
- No, exported images are in a proprietary format.
I don't see the plugin, what do I do?
- You must open an empty blueprint for the FINALCAD for AutoCAD menu to appear.
How do I connect?
- With your FINALCAD profile, username: email address used for reports / password: the one used to connect to your project.
I can't connect, what do I do?
- You must be connected to the internet so that the plugin can check your identity on our servers.
I can't find my project, what do I do?
- Open the plugin
- Click on "open a project"
I made circles for my zones, but I can't create them.
- That's normal! You need a polyline to create a zone. For example, you can create two arcs for a circle.
What is the extension .fc ? How do you read it?
- This is the blueprint format read by the FINALCAD application, you cannot read it with another software.
How do I rename my zone?
- Use the menu to the left (right click, rename)
- Careful, do not rename the text on the blueprint otherwise changes will not be taken into account when exporting.
What software is compatible with FINALCAD for Autodesk® AutoCAD®?
- AutoCAD 2016 and higher: Yes
- AutoCAD LT: no