Will I have clickable plans for my project ?
- Yes. You can click directly on the zone or residential unit on your plan to show it.
I wish to work on several PCs in a company network. Is this possible?
- Unfortunately, it is not necessarily. For the moment FINALCAD for AutoCAD only works on an individual machine. You can install it on several workstations but they will be independant.
Can I manage layers too ?
- This is not yet managed by FINALCAD for AutoCAD. Nevertheless, you can always “double up” zones by adding the layer name to the zone name. For example, you could have “Residential Unit B12 Architect” and “Residential Unit B12 Electrical”.
Can I use the plans that I prepared anywhere else other than in FINALCAD ?
- No, exported images are in their own format.
Can I use the images to add to my project directly on my tablet or smartphone?
- No, you have to pass via our servers, and have a pro project.
Where can I find the Easy Attach and Clean & Fix plugins?
I can’t see the plugin, what should I do ?
- You have to open an empty plan so that the FINALCAD menu for AutoCAD appears.
How can you connect ?
- With the FINALCAD profile username and email address for reports / password, you can connect to your project.
I can’t connect, what should I do?
- You should be connected to the internet so that the plugin can verify your identity on our servers.
I can’t find my project, what should I do ?
- Open the plugin
- Click on “open a project”.
I made circles for my zones, and I they don’t want to be created
- It’s normal ! You need a polyline to make a zone. You can for example, create two arcs to form a circle.
What is the extension .fc ? How can it be read ?
- It’s the plan format read by the FINALCAD app, you can’t read it with other software.
How can I rename my zone ?
- Use the menu to the left (right click, rename)
- Be careful : you should not rename text on the plan if not the modification will not be taken into account during export.
What software is compatible with FINALCAD for AutoCAD ?
- AutoCAD 2015 or later : yes
- AutoCAD LT : no
Original Article : Qu'est ce que FINALCAD for AutoCAD ?
Previous Article : Send the plans to FINALCAD teams