If you are using your project for the first time and/or this is a new device, make sure you have properly logged in to your profile (see the article : To connect Finalcad )
If you are currently logged in and the problem persists:
- Confirm that you are using the latest version of the app. To upgrade the app, see the article: Upgrading FINALCAD
- Confirm that no filter is currently applied (at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen). Watch this article on Using filters
- Resynchronize the project. (See the article Automatic Synchronization what to know and Start a synch for all of your projects (manual synch)
If you still can’t see all of the issues, contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Windows version of Finalcad will be decommissioned at the end of 2020 and will no longer be available.
<Tips> articles :
- Automatic Synchronization what to know
- I have a sync error
- Synchronizing all of your projects
- How to edit a project’s representative photo
- How to restore unsynchronized data
- FAQ: Using FINALCAD
- Changing the order of zones
- Using QR codes
- Windows version decommissioned Dec 2020
- Paying user or free user ?
- Why some badges are round and others square
- Change the display order on iOS (Issues, Gallery, Zone, etc.)
- Finding an issue within a search field
- Why can’t I see any issues?
- Editing a project deadline
- Finding your FINALCAD software version
- Locally deleting and restoring a project