The application closes unexpectedly during the synchronisation, and despite several attempts, there is unsynchronised data left in your project.
It is possible to recover all data from the application in order to analyse the problem and potentially update the project on our servers.
To proceed with the recovery:
- Open Windows Explorer
- Click %appdata% in the URL bar
- This opens the following directory: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming
- Go back to the AppData directory, then select AppData\Local\Packages\FinalCAD.FINALCAD2_fkjar7ed72vp0\LocalState
- Select all of the content in the directory
- Create a zip file, in order to send us this file.
If this is too large to send by email, you can useWeTransfer.