If the application inadvertently closes during synchronization, and despite several attempts, unsynchronized data remains on your project, it’s possible to recover the data to analyze the problem and then update the project on our servers.
To recover it :
- Open Windows Explorer
- Enter % appdata % in the URL bar
- This opens the directory :
C: \ Users \ xxx \ AppData \ Roaming
- Go back to the AppData folder, then select:
AppData \ Local \ Packages \ FinalCAD.FINALCAD2_fkjar7ed72vp0 \ LocalState
- Select all the directory content
- Create a zip file and send it to us.
If it’s too big to be sent by email, you can use WeTransfer.