The application closes unexpectedly during the synchronization, and despite several attempts, there is unsynchronized data left in your project.
It is possible to recover all data from the application in order to analyse the problem and potentially update the project on our servers.
- Recovery can only be carried out if it has been approved by our services (if this is not the case, please carefully read the article: I have a synchronisation error).
- At the end of the recovery, we will ask you to delete/reload the project on your tablet.
As soon as you send us the file, make sure you do not work on the project from this tablet.
However, you can work on this project from another tablet.
To proceed with the recovery:
Step 1: Send the log file
Customer support analyses the potential reasons for a problem encountered on your tablet from this file. Here's how to proceed:
- Open Windows Explorer
- Click %appdata% in the URL bar
- This opens the following directory: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming
- Go back to the AppData directory, then select "AppData\Local\Packages\FinalCAD.FINALCAD2_fkjar7ed72vp0\LocalState/Logs"
- Send the log file by email to email@example.com
Step 2: Send the complete Folder
After receiving the file, the support team may ask you to send the complete folder, in this case proceed in the same way by selecting the whole "LocalState" folder.