Structural Work Progress
- Structural work progress provides you with a real time % advance of structural works. A dashboard table is automatically updated during whole project.
- This module automatically calculates the consumption of concrete, which can be a base for the next material order.
- This module also provides reports which summarizes workforce per day, delta between what had been planned and what was achieved.
- The work progress registered can be retrieved in excel format.
Track structural work progress
- Select the < Progress > module and choose your sector.
- Select an element (slab, beam or column)
- Draw it on your blueprint
Finalcad automatically calculates the surface of concrete used.
- Press the checkmark to validate your element
Fill out the structural works progress form
5. Indicate the team, the number of workers and effective time that
was necessary for the work. Precise dimensions of your work (thickness, recess…), the concrete
6. Validate the form with the check
7. The < Orders > menu give you all quantities that need to be ordered (by type of concrete and date).
Once your element is completed, fill in a scoring.
8. Choose the < Scoring > mode and click on < Score >
9. Select a type of surface
10. Fill in the form (Workforce, hours, consumptions, documents, specific remarks…). You have to evaluate the team, the equipment and the material / delivery with the emoticons.
11. Validate with the check for Android and < Save > for iOS.