Today, FINALCAD is reinventing the progress tracking. You can use our new features for monitoring the progress of the construction of a building, road or your energy networks.
- No need for paper blueprints and markers
- No time lost by calculating the quantities of materials to order
- No wasted raw materials
- Fewer problems for the rest of the site
- Automatic calculation of quantities of materials to order
- Day-to-day monitoring of the schedule and the accomplishment of each team
- Automatic reporting and production ratio
For the implementation of the application, our Operations team will send you a form to complete so that the data planned on the blueprint is to scale.
Step 1: Define your schedule
- Select the "Progress" module
- Select your sector
- Select the "Planning" view mode then the dates
- Plan weekly or daily
- Select your day in the bottom right and a team if you would like to assign one
- Select your element and position it on the blueprint
- Tap to add a post
- Tap and hold on the blueprint to draw a slab. You can hold on one side to create a new angle
- Tap and hold to create a linear element
Step 2: Visualisation of necessary volumes according to your planning
Select the "Commands" view mode
Step 3 Run the progress of your construction site day after day
Option 1: Scheduled events
- Select the "Progress" view mode (the deadline day is displayed by default)
- Highlight each element carried out by selecting "Done" in the top right
- Adjust the quantities by selecting "Modify" in the top right and enter the requested information (workforce, number of hours worked). Each check is associated with a workforce, hours and concrete used (at the time of the first controlled element, the window appears automatically).
- Synchronise and request "the sending of reports"
Option 2: Unscheduled events
You can create unscheduled events at any time based on your progress.
Step 4: Receive the reports
The documents allow you to monitor use and production ratios
Planning and checklist report: