If you have just signed up for one of our plans and you’re not sure where to start, this article provides detailed steps to get off to a good start with FC Live (Finalcad Live).
You may also want to refer to the Getting started with FINALCAD★ article.
For more information on FC Live’s objectives and features, continue reading.
- Requirements to get off to a good start:Make sure you have met the minimum operating system version requirements to install Finalcad Live & To choose the appropriate iOS or Android tablet or smartphone model, see our article Tablet/smartphone compatibility with my construction site ? ? Minimum version of your system ?
- Downloading and installing FC Live
- Connecting to FC Live If you don’t have an account, here are the Creating an account and signing up for FC Live
- After you’ve logged in, you can directly download the project to which you’ve been assigned, or create a project if you have the proper user rights.
- Using FC Live:
- Creating an event in FC Live
- Contributing to an event
- Sharing an event
- Creating an event using forms (Licence needed)
- Notification centre
- My reports in FC Live
- If you are an FC Live administrator*, you can also:
*An administrator is any user having the Admin or Advanced roles on the FC Live manager platform. You can find more information on user roles in this article.
- Your Help Center provides answers by giving you precise and up-to-date information -> Type the subject in the search bar and read the appropriate article.
- You will find more information about our plans on our website: www.finalcad.com.
- For tips and advice on using the software: Submit a request to the FINALCAD support team