What is FC Live?
FC Live is the daily log for on-site teams, which is linked to daily events that occur on the construction site.
This application is specifically designed for short-term sites aimed at timely events.
It is easy to use and enables you to save time when communicating a large number of events very quickly: photograph, comment, notify or send a pre-prepared email to an individual associated with the construction site.
- The information is organised by field and stored securely on our servers, not in the cloud (unlike whatsapp).
- Traceability of the discussion and reporting thread: You can generate reports for your events.
Most commonly used business processes:
- Safety (signage to be reworked…)
- Additional works
Sample usage scenarios:
Possible areas include road, rail or building maintenance operations, municipal repair works, power grid testing (urban developments, roadway surfacing and structures, paving, etc.).
- Geolocate your sites and events;
- Manage your events by process types (site assessment, inclement weather, safety, etc.);
- Prioritise your major and critical events;
- Share your events with all of your construction site stakeholders;
- Monitor the news feed for each site;
- Receive activity reports (the digital daily log!).
Share in the Finalcad Live adventure by reading the article “Getting started with Finalcad Live”.