If your organisation already has default categories at the time the project is created, these will be added to your project automatically when you create it.
However, you can always change or add categories for your events.
3. The default categories will appear in the list. To change a category, simply select it. To delete it, tap and hold on the category, and swipe it from right to left.
4. To create a category, press < + >.
5. Enter the name and description of the category.
6. Select a family (instructions on how to create a family appear on the next page).
7. When < Authorise criticality > is activated, an associate can highlight the urgency of the event to ensure that this priority is fixed first.
8. When < Image required > is activated, the camera on your phone will automatically switch on when this category is selected.
You can also change categories on our FC Live Manager configuration platform.