As we regard your views highly, we have created ideas.finalcad.com,for you, a collection site for your ideas and suggestions.
You can also vote or comment on some ideas already present on our site.
What is it’s purpose ?
The most frequent requests will be integrated in our development plan.
How do you use it ?
- Go to the ideas.finalcad.com site
- Connect by clicking on “sign in” to the top right
- Input your email address and name (a password is not necessary)
- On reaching the home page there are 2 sections
- Click on “How can we improve FINALCAD ?”
- To the left are the most popular phrases (framed in red)
- To the right are the most recent (framed in orange)
- Click on “indicate your suggestion” to write your idea
- Choose the clearest possible title
- To describe your ideas, consider separating the problem / aim and the suggestion. For example “AIM : When I share an event by email, I don't want to have to enter each email. SUGGESTION : offer the capacity to fill automatically the recipient list with the emails of the project authors”
- In the chosen field, you can add an image
- If your idea exists already you can “Vote” and add further information by commenting..
How can be informed of its progress ?
You will be informed by email of the evolution of your suggestion or for each idea that you have voted on.
We suggest you send the link of your idea to your colleagues so that they can vote and improve its ranking in the list.
Ideas having the most votes have the most chance of being implemented quickly. Don’t hesitate to share your requests and become an innovation ambassador for FINALCAD.