The construction phases management in your Finalcad projects is now available. Check the "How to use the construction phases of your site in your Finalcad project" article to know how to use them with our mobile app.
This article will cover how to change the default phase of your project and how to set up access restrictions by phase.
Change the default phase of your project
During your project creation, a default phase will be set up.
Example: let's say that the default phase is "Structural Works" when you will create an issue, it will be automatically created under the "Structural Works" phase. Before or after creation it's, of course, possible to modify the construction phase for this issue. However, having the right default phase on your project is crucial to saving time during issue creation.
If you're a Finalcad admin on your project, you can modify the default phase directly on the manager.finalcad.com platform, in the "Settings" tab.
Don't forget to select 'Apply' at the bottom of this page to save your modification.
From now on, all issues, forms, or tasks will be automatically created under this new phase.
Visibility management by phase
In case you want to restrict the visibility of some specific group during a construction phase, you can set up these settings in the 'Groups' tab of your project.
In the example below, the 'Owner A • Create / Solve' group won't be able to see the issues created during the 'Preparation' and 'VAT' phases. Basically, all unchecked phases for this particular group.
For more information on all types of visibility restrictions available in Finalcad, please check the article "Visibility restrictions in your Finalcad project" (WIP).
Warning: Visibility restrictions are not included within the automated report generated by our system (the ones you receive by email). Make sure to adapt the recipient list accordingly for each group.
Discover all articles of settings !
- Best practices: Six key tips to optimize your Trades library
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- How to manage the rights of each user on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to manage user groups on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to customize your user account on Finalcad Classic Manager
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager
- Restricting read access by phase
- Restricting read access by company
- Restricting read access by group
- Creating a project on the platform
- Configuring your project
- Creating the Issues library
- Importing or exporting the Issues library