You now know how to Creating my first issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0001)
and you want to add more elements. Let’s look at the available options.
- To add more information to your issue, double-click on the Issues icon to open “Issue activity”.
- In the Comments area, describe your issue with the following options:
- Add a photo using the camera. Option to add text
- Upload an image from the library on your device.Place the issue on the blueprint (more information later in this article).
- Add a BIM view (this icon is only visible if a 3D model has been incorporated into your project)
- Add a handwritten note, a diagram or a signature.
- Add a deadline on the calendar.
- These actions will appear in the Issue activity flow.
Describing your issue: blueprint extract option
This option enables you to annotate a blueprint directly on your phone and attach the extract to your issue.
- Select the blueprint extract option.
- You can select the current blueprint or a different blueprint available in your project.
- If you have selected “Add from another blueprint”, choose from the list of sectors and areas available in your project.
- Select “Done”.
- Annotate the blueprint and select “Done” to validate it.
To learn more about the colors and statuses in My issues, go here!
To proceed further...
Articles pertaining to using the Issues module:
- Creating my first issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0001)
- Color coding of issues/statuses (FC_DEF_BUS_0002)
- Using layers (FC_DEF_BUS_0003)
- Using filters (FC_DEF_BUS_0004)
- Rejecting or disputing an issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0005)
- Describing your issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0006)
- What deadline should I assign to my issue? (FC_DEF_BUS_0007)
- Logging into your profile (FC_DEF_BUS_0008)
- Downloading and installing Finalcad (FC_DEF_BUS_0009)
- Downloading a project pro(FC_DEF_BUS_0010)