You now know how to Creating my first issue
and you want to add more elements. Let’s look at the available options.
- To add more information to your issue, double-click on the Issues icon to open “Issue activity”.
- In the Comments area, describe your issue with the following options:
Add a photo using the camera. Option to add text
Upload an image from the library on your device.Place the issue on the blueprint (more information later in this article).
- Add a BIM view (this icon is only visible if a 3D model has been incorporated into your project)
- Add a handwritten note, a diagram or a signature.
- Add a deadline on the calendar.
- These actions will appear in the Issue activity flow.
Describing your issue: blueprint extract option
This option enables you to annotate a blueprint directly on your phone and attach the extract to your issue.
- Select the blueprint extract option.
- You can select the current blueprint or a different blueprint available in your project.
- If you have selected “Add from another blueprint”, choose from the list of sectors and areas available in your project.
- Select “Done”.
- Annotate the blueprint and select “Done” to validate it.
To learn more about the colors and statuses in My issues, go to Color coding of issues/statuses!
Some articles pertaining to using the Issues module:
- Creating my first issue
- Color coding of issues/statuses
- Using layers
- Using filters
- Rejecting or disputing an issue
- Describing your issue
- What deadline should I assign to my issue?
- Logging into your profile
- Downloading and installing Finalcad
- Downloading a project pro
- My reports by mail
- My reports in the app
- Using layers
To continue with the management of your issues:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Adding a level of important to an issue
- Adding an issue to the punch list
- Before and After labels