If you have resolved a number of issues in a single visit, and you don’t want to waste time marking them one by one as solved within the app, no problem! You can now edit the status of issues in batches.
You can edit the status of multiple issues in a single step.
In this way, you can make corrections or mark issues as resolved or closed (if you have the proper user rights to make any of these changes).
- In the List view, tap on “Edit” (iOS) or on the pencil icon (Android).
- Select the issues you wish to edit.
- Select “Close,” “Solve,” or “Fix” (according to your access rights for this project).
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm your action. Confirm, then tap on “Save.”
<Tips> articles :
- Automatic Synchronization what to know
- I have a sync error
- Synchronizing all of your projects
- How to edit a project’s representative photo
- How to restore unsynchronized data
- FAQ: Using FINALCAD
- Changing the order of zones
- Using QR codes
- Windows version decommissioned Dec 2020
- Paying user or free user ?
- Why some badges are round and others square
- Change the display order on iOS (Issues, Gallery, Zone, etc.)
- Finding an issue within a search field
- Why can’t I see any issues?
- Editing a project deadline
- Finding your FINALCAD software version
- Locally deleting and restoring a project