During the handover visit for your worksite, you need to set up the punch list to solve them.
In order to easily distinguish the snags from the construction site issues, you can edit an issue to turn it into a snag.
In this way, at the end of your visit, you can extract the punch list and add it to the Certificate of completion using a combined report.
You can manage the punch list directly within an issue by following these steps:
- In the activity log of the issue, tap on the “...” icon.
- Tap on “Add to punch list.
- Once an issue has been added to the punch list, its background color turns dark and a comment is added to its activity log.
You can remove an issue from the punch list at any time in the “...” menu by selecting “Remove from punch list.”
Other articles you may find helpful:
- Creating my first issue
- Using the phases of your construction site in your Finalcad project
- How to reattribute an issue
- Moving an issue from one layer to another
- Preparing my construction site record
- Adding issues in bursts
- Editing statuses in batches
- Adding a level of important to an issue
- Adding an issue to the punch list
- Changing the phase of an issue
- Before and After labels