When creating your project (either on your own or with the Finalcad team), a defect phase will be set. All of the issues, forms, and tasks that are created are automatically linked to this phase.
However, you can change the phase of an issue by following these steps:
- You can see the phase in the header of the issue’s activity log.
- If this issue is not related to the project’s defect phase, tap on the “...” icon and then on “Change phase.”
- Then choose the appropriate phase from the available list.
To change the project’s defect phase, log into the Finalcad Manager platform : Configuring your project
- Creating my first issue
- Using the phases of your construction site in your Finalcad project
- How to reattribute an issue
- Moving an issue from one layer to another
- Preparing my construction site record
- Adding issues in bursts
- Editing statuses in batches
- Adding a level of important to an issue
- Adding an issue to the punch list
- Changing the phase of an issue
- Before and After labels