If you are a member of a group with the “Create,” “Create/Solve,” or “Create/Close” access rights, you can create, edit, and share meeting minutes directly from Finalcad.
- Tap on the menu icon.
- Tap on “Meeting minutes” and a new window will appear.
- Tap on “Creating meeting minutes” or on the “+” icon to create new meeting minutes.This creates new meeting minutes which automatically have the current date.
- Select this new report to fill in the data.
Next article: Completing the “Information” section
Browse the whole “Meeting minutes” section:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Completing the “Information” section
- Managing the attendance sheet
- Managing the structure of a meeting minutes
- Report configuration
- Inviting attendees to the next meeting
- Creating a report appendix
- Sharing meeting minutes
- Duplicate meeting minutes from previous meeting
- Duplicating meeting minutes from another project
- Adding new remarks to my meeting minutes
Articles pertaining to Finalcad project administration:
- I am a FINALCAD Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities?
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager