The second section allows you to manage attendees. There are two scenarios for adding new attendees:
- The attendee is already on this project’s list of users (continue to the next step).
- The attendee is not on the list (skip to the second image in this article).
- Tap on the “Attendance sheet” tab.
- Tap on “Edit,” and the list of all project users will appear.
- Select the users who attended this meeting.
- Tap on “Save” to confirm.
- Tap on the “i” icon to confirm the user’s data (first name, last name, email address, phone number, group, associated company).
Each user must be linked to a company already listed in the defects library.
If the attendee is not on the user list:
1.Select “Add attendees manually” (on the screen mentioned above).
2.Add all of the required information:
a. First name
b. Last name
c. Email address
d. Group: The group that already exists in the project will appear, but you can also create a new one.
e. Associated company: Select a company from the list in the defects library.
3.Tap on “Save” to confirm.
Next article: Managing the structure of a meeting minutes
Browse the whole “Meeting minutes” section:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Completing the “Information” section
- Managing the attendance sheet
- Managing the structure of a meeting minutes
- Report configuration
- Inviting attendees to the next meeting
- Creating a report appendix
- Sharing meeting minutes
- Duplicate meeting minutes from previous meeting
- Duplicating meeting minutes from another project
- Adding new remarks to my meeting minutes
Articles pertaining to Finalcad project administration:
- I am a FINALCAD Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities?
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager