After the meeting minutes have been written, you can send them directly to your collaborators using your phone or tablet. All you have to do is select the recipients of the meeting minutes and choose when to send them.
Multiple steps are needed in setting up your report:
- Choose recipients.
- Invite attendees to the next meeting (optional).
- Add a report appendix.
- Preview your report.
- Share it with your collaborators.
Let’s take a look at each step.
- Open the “Report configuration” tab.
- Add or remove checkmarks for recipients. A checkmark will appear on the first page of the report, in the “Diffusion” column. (See the sample report below.)
- Invite attendees to the next meeting (more information on this article Inviting attendees to the next meeting).
- Generate a report appendix to add it to the issues list (see the article Creating a report appendix).
- Preview your report before sharing it – Sharing meeting minutes.
Your report has now been set up; the only thing left to do is to share it with your collaborators.
Next article: Sharing meeting minutes
Browse the whole “Meeting minutes” section:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Completing the “Information” section
- Managing the attendance sheet
- Managing the structure of a meeting minutes
- Report configuration
- Inviting attendees to the next meeting
- Creating a report appendix
- Sharing meeting minutes
- Duplicate meeting minutes from previous meeting
- Duplicating meeting minutes from another project
- Adding new remarks to my meeting minutes
Articles pertaining to Finalcad project administration:
- I am a FINALCAD Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities?
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager