Now that you have configured your report FC_DEF_AUS_0016 by selecting your recipients, you wish to invite attendees to the next meeting.
- Tap “Invite collaborators to the next meeting.” See the article Report configuration
- Select the date of the next meeting.
- Activate “Convene all” if you wish for all attendees to come to the next meeting.
- Otherwise, select only the attendees you want to include.
- You can also indicate the time the meeting is scheduled to begin.
- Tap on “Save” to confirm.
Next article: Creating a report appendix
Browse the whole “Meeting minutes” section:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Completing the “Information” section
- Managing the attendance sheet
- Managing the structure of a meeting minutes
- Report configuration
- Inviting attendees to the next meeting
- Creating a report appendix
- Sharing meeting minutes
- Duplicate meeting minutes from previous meeting
- Duplicating meeting minutes from another project
- Adding new remarks to my meeting minutes
Articles pertaining to Finalcad project administration:
- I am a FINALCAD Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities?
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager