Within the “Report configuration” section, you can create a report appendix that gathers a defined list of your project issues. This appendix will be added to the meeting minutes as a separate file.
1.Tap on “Add a report appendix.” See the article Report configuration
2.Use the filters to select the issues you wish to include.
3.Tap on “Generate” to create the report in PDF and Excel formats.
4. Select the report you wish to add to your meeting minutes.
5.Tap on “Report configuration” to save.
Next article: Sharing meeting minutes
Browse the whole “Meeting minutes” section:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Completing the “Information” section
- Managing the attendance sheet
- Managing the structure of a meeting minutes
- Report configuration
- Inviting attendees to the next meeting
- Creating a report appendix
- Sharing meeting minutes
- Duplicate meeting minutes from previous meeting
- Duplicating meeting minutes from another project
- Adding new remarks to my meeting minutes