You can add collaborators to your project directly from your phone. Before adding collaborators, read the article “Default group parameters” to learn about the rights granted to each collaborator based on the group to which they are added.
By default, three groups were created when you created your project:
- Project Managers (no restrictions)
- Subcontractors (minor restrictions)
- Contributors (major restrictions)
When you create a new project, you will automatically be added to the “Project Managers” group.
- Press the < … > icon for your project.
- Select < Collaborators >.
There are two options:
- Your collaborator does not have a Finalcad account and our database has no record of them in your organisation.
- Your collaborator does have a Finalcad account and our database has a record of them in your organisation.
3. Select the < + > icon in the group to which you want to add an collaborator.
4. Add the collaborator’s email address.
5. This collaborator is not a Finalcad user; you can send them an invitation. Select < Send invitation >.
6. You must then choose to add them as a member of your company or as a guest. Your collaborator will receive an email inviting them to create a Finalcad account.
7. Until they have been confirmed, they will appear as “Invitation pending”.
- If the user already has a Finalcad account and our database has a record of him in your organisation, you can find them directly and add them to your project.
- To delete a user, swipe the screen from left to right.
The term “Guest” indicates that this collaborator is not a member of the organisation that manages this project.