You don’t have to add blueprints to your project. However, they do help to more accurately locate the events and serve as a common reference for everyone involved in the construction site.
Blueprints can be added to the project in PDF and DWG formats. These blueprints will show the location of the event in the weekly report.
- In your project, select the < Locations > icon.
- Press < + > to add a new blueprint.
- Assign a title to the blueprint.
- Choose an icon to finish the upload:
- Take a photo: The camera switches itself on automatically.
- Select an image: Your photo gallery will open.
- Browse: You can browse your PDFs or other files on your phone.
- Select < Save > to save.