During a visit to your construction site, some issues will be more urgent or critical than others. Add this priority to the issue to allow your collaborators to handle them accordingly.
You can flag an issue as critical by following these steps:
- Open the issue and, in the activity log of the issue, tap on the “...” icon.
- Tap on “Add as critical.”
- A comment is added to the issue’s activity log to allow for follow-up.
- A badge with an exclamation mark is added to the issue.
You can remove an issue’s critical status at any time from the “...” menu by selecting “Remove critical status.”
Other topics you may find helpful:
- Using the phases of your construction site in your Finalcad project
- How to reattribute an issue
- Moving an issue from one layer to another
- Preparing my construction site record
- Adding issues in bursts
- Editing statuses in batches
- Adding a level of important to an issue
- Adding an issue to the punch list
- Changing the phase of an issue
- Before and After labels