Adding a “Before/After” label to an issue allows you to complete the Before/After report, as follows:
In this report, each line corresponds to an issue. This helps you to see the progress in solving each issue at a glance. The labels allow you to specify which information you wish to display in each column.
To know the settings of the Before/After report on your project, please contact the FINALCAD teams.
After adding an issue, use the “Before,” “After,” or “Validation” labels to see it along with the three images in the report.
Before completing this step, read the article Creating my first issue
- In the corner of the photo you have just taken, tap on the label icon.
- Select the label that matches the photo:
- Before taking a new photo, select “Before.”
- After taking a new photo, select “After.”
- At the time of validation, select “Validation.”
Other articles you may find helpful:
- Creating my first issue
- Using the phases of your construction site in your Finalcad project
- How to reattribute an issue
- Moving an issue from one layer to another
- Preparing my construction site record
- Adding issues in bursts
- Editing statuses in batches
- Adding a level of important to an issue
- Adding an issue to the punch list
- Changing the phase of an issue
- Before and After labels