You can structure the content of your meeting minutes by using sections and subsection
- Select “Edit.”
- Add sections and subsections to match the structure of your meeting minutes.
- Use this icon to change the order of sections.
- Select “Done” to confirm the structure.
Next article: Adding new remarks to my meeting minutes (FC_DEF_AUS_0022)
Browse the whole “Meeting minutes” section:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Completing the “Information” section
- Managing the attendance sheet
- Managing the structure of a meeting minutes
- Report configuration
- Inviting attendees to the next meeting
- Creating a report appendix
- Sharing meeting minutes
- Duplicate meeting minutes from previous meeting
- Duplicating meeting minutes from another project
- Adding new remarks to my meeting minutes
Articles pertaining to project administrators:
- I am a Finalcad Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities? (FC_FST_FST_0011)
- Managing the phases of my construction site (FC_DEF_SET_0002)
- How to create user accounts on manager.finalcad.com (FC_DEF_SET_0004)
- FAQ: manager.finalcad.com (FC_DEF_SET_0010)