Now that you have completed all of your report settings, you are ready to share it with your Now that you have completed all of your report settings, you are ready to share it with your collaborators.
- Using “Preview report” allows you to see the meeting minutes before sending them.
- Tap on the “Share” icon to send the report by messaging or to save it to your storage.
- Tap on the “Send” icon to send the report by email.
- You can edit the email
- All of the attendees you’ve selected in the recipient list will automatically be added to the “To” field
- Tap on the arrow to send the email
Sample meeting minutes report
This report is created as a PDF and can be shared directly by email.
Next article: Duplicating meeting minutes from another project (FC_DEF_AUS_0020)
Browse the whole “Meeting minutes” section:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Completing the “Information” section
- Managing the attendance sheet
- Managing the structure of a meeting minutes
- Report configuration
- Inviting attendees to the next meeting
- Creating a report appendix
- Sharing meeting minutes
- Duplicate meeting minutes from previous meeting
- Duplicating meeting minutes from another project
- Adding new remarks to my meeting minutes
Articles pertaining to project administrators:
- I am a Finalcad Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities? (FC_FST_FST_0011)
- Managing the phases of my construction site (FC_DEF_SET_0002)
- How to create user accounts on manager.finalcad.com (FC_DEF_SET_0004)
- FAQ: manager.finalcad.com (FC_DEF_SET_0010)