To save time from one meeting to the next, you can copy the meeting minutes from the last meeting or a previous one. In this way, your report’s structure, attendee list, and comments will be copied and you just need to edit them.
- Drag the meeting minutes you wish to copy from right to left.
- Tap on “Duplicate.”
It’s as simple as that!
You can also take the meeting minutes from another project.
See the article Duplicating meeting minutes from another project
Browse the whole “Meeting minutes” section:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Completing the “Information” section
- Managing the attendance sheet
- Managing the structure of a meeting minutes
- Report configuration
- Inviting attendees to the next meeting
- Creating a report appendix
- Sharing meeting minutes
- Duplicate meeting minutes from previous meeting
- Duplicating meeting minutes from another project
- Adding new remarks to my meeting minutes
Articles pertaining to Finalcad project administration:
- I am a FINALCAD Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities?
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager