To save time from one meeting to the next, you can copy the meeting minutes from the last meeting or a previous one. In this way, your report’s structure, attendee list, and comments will be copied and you just need to edit them.
- Drag the meeting minutes you wish to copy from right to left.
- Tap on “Duplicate.”
It’s as simple as that!
You can also take the meeting minutes from another project. See the article Duplicating meeting minutes from another project (FC_DEF_AUS_0021).
Browse the whole “Meeting minutes” section:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Completing the “Information” section
- Managing the attendance sheet
- Managing the structure of a meeting minutes
- Report configuration
- Inviting attendees to the next meeting
- Creating a report appendix
- Sharing meeting minutes
- Duplicate meeting minutes from previous meeting
- Duplicating meeting minutes from another project
- Adding new remarks to my meeting minutes
Articles pertaining to project administrators:
- I am a Finalcad Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities? (FC_FST_FST_0011)
- Managing the phases of my construction site (FC_DEF_SET_0002)
- How to create user accounts on manager.finalcad.com (FC_DEF_SET_0004)
- FAQ: manager.finalcad.com (FC_DEF_SET_0010)