Project creation is available to users who have subscribed to a Finalcad licence and has Admin or Advanced right on FC Live Manager.
More information in the article "Some definitions to get started (project roles and rights)".
Please note that projects can also be created on the FC Live Manager platform.
For more information, please refer to this article in the “Settings” section.
- Make sure you are on the homepage for the application. Press the < + > icon to create a new project.
- Press this icon to upload a photo of your project. This photo will appear on the Finalcad Live homepage. In order to do this, the Finalcad app must access your camera or photo gallery.
- Enter the name and reference of your construction site.
- The icon will automatically detect your current position.
- Press < Next > and you have created your project.
Your new project has been created!
To end configuration, you can add an end date for the site.
6. Select the < Edit > button.
7. Enter the end date for the site and select < Save > to confirm it.
8. The end date has been added to your project. You can always change this date afterwards by using the < Edit > button.
9. The duration of your project is calculated automatically.
10. If you want to enter information directly in your project, select < See project >.
The following are the minimum steps required to create a project. You can now customize your project by adding: