If you are an administrator for multiple Finalcad projects on your tablet, you can import the structure of a meeting minutes report from another project.
- Tap on the “+” icon.
- Tap on “Import meeting minutes.”
- Choose the source project from which you want to import the meeting minutes.
- Select the meeting minutes you want to import.
- The eye icon lets you preview the structure of the meeting minutes.
- Tap on “Import” to confirm.
The meeting minutes will be added to the available list.
You can also duplicate minutes from a previous meeting from a project. Check out this article: Duplicate meeting minutes from previous meeting
Browse the whole “Meeting minutes” section:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Completing the “Information” section
- Managing the attendance sheet
- Managing the structure of a meeting minutes
- Report configuration
- Inviting attendees to the next meeting
- Creating a report appendix
- Sharing meeting minutes
- Duplicate meeting minutes from previous meeting
- Duplicating meeting minutes from another project
- Adding new remarks to my meeting minutes
Articles pertaining to Finalcad project administration:
- I am a FINALCAD Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities?
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager