You can now manage the read access for issues, forms and tasks by phase.
This restriction is particularly useful when using multiple phases within the same project. It allows you to limit the read access for a user group according to the phase in which an issue, form or task was created.
Here’s an example:
Users of the “General contractor” group are unable to see the issues, forms or tasks created during the Preparation and Structual Works.
To better familiarize yourself with the Finalcad Classic Manager platform:
- Best practices: Six key tips to optimize your Trades library
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- How to manage the rights of each user on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to manage user groups on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to customize your user account on Finalcad Classic Manager
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager
- Restricting read access by phase
- Restricting read access by company
- Restricting read access by group
- Creating a project on the platform
- Configuring your project
- Creating the Issues library
- Importing or exporting the Issues library