You can structure the content of your meeting minutes by using sections and subsections.
- Choose the section to which you wish to add a comment (remark) or tap on the “+” icon.
- Complete the “New remark” field
- Remark content
- Status: to do, urgent, for information, or complete
- Deadline: add a deadline.
- Company: assign the remark to a company.
- Reminder: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3
- Progress: set the completion percentage for this remark.
- Select a photo: you can select a photo from your library or take a photo directly from here.
- Tap on “Save” to confirm the comment (remark).
Next article: Report configuration
Browse the whole “Meeting minutes” section:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Completing the “Information” section
- Managing the attendance sheet
- Managing the structure of a meeting minutes
- Report configuration
- Inviting attendees to the next meeting
- Creating a report appendix
- Sharing meeting minutes
- Duplicate meeting minutes from previous meeting
- Duplicating meeting minutes from another project
- Adding new remarks to my meeting minutes
Articles pertaining to Finalcad project administration:
- I am a FINALCAD Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities?
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager