The Import/Export option allows you to export your Issues library in the .CSV format so that it can be reimported to another project.
- Click on “Import” to import the entire library from a .CSV file (see an example of a file at the end of this article).
You can also standardize your libraries across all of your projects.
To optimize the library, see our Best practices: Six key tips to optimize your Trades library available in the Help Center.
Example of a .CSV file format
Articles available on FC Classic Manager:
- Best practices: Six key tips to optimize your Trades library
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- How to manage the rights of each user on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to manage user groups on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to customize your user account on Finalcad Classic Manager
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager
- Restricting read access by phase
- Restricting read access by company
- Restricting read access by group
- Creating a project on the platform
- Configuring your project
- Creating the Issues library
- Importing or exporting the Issues library