With Finalcad, you can define a deadline for each issue. When you place an icon on a blueprint, a window opens and you can enhance the issue by adding images, tags, signatures, etc., and even set a deadline for fixing it!
With this calendar, you choose a date by which the person assigned must have completed the task. When you conduct an inspection, you can produce a list of issues organized by set deadline and by operation type.
There are two types of deadlines for fixing the issue, depending on the operation type:
The “Create and Solve” role, very often assigned to the general contractor, can assign a “Deadline for fixing” to an issue. These orange colored issues can be seen for the “Fix” (= subcontractor) role at his terminal. A big advantage for subcontractors is that they can fix the issues in order of priority according to the deadline assigned to each issue.
On the other hand, the “Create and Close” role assigned most often to Owners-Architects can assign a “Deadline for solving” to the issues. The general contractor is therefore very keen to validate the issues according to the order of “Deadline for solving”.
When a deadline has been set for an issue, this is indicated within the communication flow, as indicated here. Users can list or filter issues according to the set deadlines, so they will not be forgotten.
What happens when the set target date has passed?
The icon color changes to red on the blueprint. This provides a very clear visual reminder that these issues are overdue. To prioritize the overdue issues, click on the filter and then select “Overdated”. The issues filtered in this way will appear on the right of the screen.
Articles pertaining to using the Issues module:
- Creating my first issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0001)
- Color coding of issues/statuses (FC_DEF_BUS_0002)
- Using layers (FC_DEF_BUS_0003)
- Using filters (FC_DEF_BUS_0004)
- Rejecting or disputing an issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0005)
- Describing your issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0006)
- What deadline should I assign to my issue? (FC_DEF_BUS_0007)
- Logging into your profile (FC_DEF_BUS_0008)
- Downloading and installing Finalcad (FC_DEF_BUS_0009)
- Downloading a project pro(FC_DEF_BUS_0010)
Articles pertaining to reports and records:
- My reports in the app (FC_DEF_REP_0001)
- Preparing my construction site record (FC_DEF_AUS_0006)