This option allows you to hide issues created by other groups.
Example pertaining to the “Owners” group:
- The “Walling PT - Facade” and “Water piping Co. - Piping” groups are set to “Hide”, which means users in this group are unable to see the issues created by the users of these two groups.
- This group will only see the issues created by the “AWC - Aluminum Window” and “Doortech - Doors” groups.
Please note that this restriction does not apply to the content of automatic reports.
To better familiarize yourself with the Finalcad Classic Manager platform:
- Best practices: Six key tips to optimize your Trades library
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- How to manage the rights of each user on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to manage user groups on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to customize your user account on Finalcad Classic Manager
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager
- Restricting read access by phase
- Restricting read access by company
- Restricting read access by group
- Creating a project on the platform
- Configuring your project
- Creating the Issues library
- Importing or exporting the Issues library