Within the Finalcad Live Manager platform, you will be able to add users to your organisation.
Depending on your role, you are able to see the activity on your project and/or the activity for your organisation.
- Browse to < Projects > and choose one of the projects in the list.
- Select < Project overview > to see the activity for this project.
- You will see information on your project (name, location, status) in the header.
- This part of the screen shows completed elements (dark circles) and incomplete elements (white circles) in your project.
- The “Activities” section shows all the actions undertaken within the project.
- The pages in the “Project information” section show the list of events and processes that have been created.
- This section shows an overview of the events created in the last 30 days.
View my events
Within the platform, you are able to view events in the same way as with the mobile app.
- Go to the < Events > page, or to any screen in the < Project information > section.
- Select the event you wish to see from the list.
- The event details screen appears, showing:
- Its criticality;
- A photo, if available;
- Its location.
- You can make the event’s location appear on the blueprint.
- All contributions are also shown.
- Select < Share > to generate a PDF report for this event.