Within FC Live Manager, you can create new projects in your organisation and make them available to your users.
It is also possible to create projects directly within the mobile app. Read more here.
- On the homepage, double-click on < Projects >.
- Select the < + > icon.
- Type the name of your project, its address and owner reference.
- You can also add an image to your project.
- Click < Create >.
It is recommended to split up the field according to the number of buildings and the number of phases. For better reporting on teams, 1 project = 1 building and 1 phase.
Once your project has been created, you can open it.
- Some information is displayed automatically on the settings screen:
- Project name;
- Creation date;
- Project reference;
- Language (according to the project creator’s language).
- On this screen, you can archive a project by selecting < Archive project >. The project will no longer be available to the collaborators.
- Click < Edit > to add the client information.