After logging into your project, you will need to add blueprints. Blueprints are organized by sector, then by zone.
- Tap on < Add a sector >.
- Enter your sector’s name.
- You can:
- Take a photo.
- Select a photo.
- Import a PDF.
- Use the name of the sector as a blueprint. This will create an empty sector with the name of the sector in the middle.
In general, we recommend using sectors for floors and zones for rooms. However, this is completely customizable. You can use a different structure.
Issues and forms cannot be created on sectors.
Instead, you need to add zones (see the next screen).
If you create only sectors, you won’t be able to create issues and forms in your project. Here we show you how to add zones to your project.
- Select the previously-created sector.
- Select < Add a zone >.
- Next, the steps are very similar to the steps for creating a sector (steps 2 to 6 on the previous slides).
- A new zone has now been added to your project.
We recommend using your sector’s blueprint and cropping it to create a zone extracted from your sector.
Browse the whole “Creating a project on your device” section.
- Entering data for a new project
- Managing the user list
- Adding blueprints
- Adding blueprints using a phone
- Creating a library
- Creating a library using a phone