As an administrator for your organisation, you can change the following settings: name, logo, address, parent organisation and domain of the company.
- Select < Admin > to open your organisation’s page.
- Select < Edit > on the < Information > tab.
- Edit your company’s name and address.
- Select the type of organisation, either geographic, affiliation, or legal.
- Specify the domain in which this organisation operates. For example:
- Vertical: Buildings, Infrastructure, Construction or Energy.
- Sub-vertical (according to selection in the Vertical field)
- Specialist areas
- If this organisation is a subsidiary or agency of a parent organisation, select the parent organisation and the type of affiliation between the two.
- Confirm with < Save >.
The “Settings” tab on this page allows you to define default roles as well as the company’s domain.
- Select the < Settings > tab.
- Enter a domain name so that new users can be connected directly with your organisation as soon as their Finalcad account is created.
- Select a new default role for your organisation’s new members and new guests. For more information about the roles available, continue reading this article.
The domain name appears in the format “company.com”. Do not include the character “@”. Example: “finalcad.com”