Within the Finalcad Live Manager platform, you will be able to add users to your organisation.
To start, display the list of users to confirm that the user you wish to add is not already present.
- If you have the Admin or Advanced role, this screen lets you see all the users linked to your organisation and their data (name, email address, creation date, role, member/guest status).
- For more information, select the user to open their profile page.
- You can select multiple users to edit their role or delete them from the organisation (Admin roles only).
- Use the filters to find users, or use the search bar to jump directly to a user.
You will then be able to invite a new user to your organisation.
- Select the “+” icon to add a new user.
- Select the role to assign and type their email address, then click < Add >.
Several potential situations:
- The user hasn’t created an account on FC Live, so you need to invite them as a “Member” or “Guest”.
- The user has created an account, but is not part of your organisation. You can add this user to your organisation as a “Guest”.
3. Click on “Member” or “Guest”. The user will receive an invitation by email to create a Finalcad account.
Differences between “Member” and “Guest”
A member is someone from your organisation who has an email address with a domain name that matches the domain name of your organisation. For example, for the Finalcad organisation, all email addresses end in @finalcad.com.
A guest is outside your organisation but has duties on your projects.