Categories are created by default when a project is created; if you wish to customise them, follow these steps:
- To add categories, select the < Categories > section.
- Select the < + > icon to add a new category or category family.
- Select < Add a family > to add a group of categories. In this example, the “Safety” family.
- Select < Add a category >. Add the name and link it to an existing family.
- You can also edit existing categories using the pencil icon.
If you have subscribed to the Evolution, Expert, or Company packages, you may also add processes or forms to your project. For pricing, please see this article.
More articles on project creation