If you have a Finalcad license, you can create a project directly in the Finalcad app.
After logging into your account, follow these steps:
- Tap on the < + > icon.
- Tap on < Create a project >.
You can also create a project using our online Finalcad Manager platform. For additional information, see the Finalcad Manager platform User Manual.
- Add a photo
- give your project a name.
- Then add the default phase for your project (a list of standard phases is available). You can always change the default phase later using our Finalcad Manager platform.
- Next, you will need to give your construction site a name. This is what is called an “Operation.” You will find more information on the next screen.
- Tap on < Create > to confirm.
Depending on the size of your construction site, we recommend creating one project per building/block.
Choosing an operation
After tapping on < Operation > on the previous screen:
- You can link this project to an existing operation, namely a construction site you’ve already registered in Finalcad.
- You can create a new construction site using the < + > icon.
- Enter the construction site name and your internal reference number.
- Tap on < Create > to confirm. This will bring you back to the previous screen. You can now confirm the creation of your project.
Next article: Managing the user list