When you create a new issue, you need to assign it to the company that will handle it. Here we show you show to create a list of companies and building trades.
- Select a zone.
- Drag and drop the tile onto the blueprint.
- Type the name of the company and its trade in the appropriate fields.
- Select < Next >. To help save time when creating a new issue, you can add the most common issues to your library. In this way, when you create an issue, you don’t need to manually type its description; instead, you simply choose the corresponding description from the list.
- Type the standard issue in the “Issue/Observation” field. Select < Done > to confirm.
- The issue has now been created. It will synchronize automatically.
The next time you create an issue, this company and this issue will be available in the list.
You can find additional information on creating issues in the User Manual for all users.