Let’s start with a few definitions:
- A paying user is a user that subscribes to a Finalcad license (Essential, Evolution, Expert or Enterprise).
- A free user did not subscribe to Finalcad but he can still access projects he’s invited in. He will have restricted access to our apps.
However, because we know that multiple companies collaborate in the same project, we have created a “guest” status to differentiate users from your company (aka your organization) with the one from an external organization.
For example, I’m from the main contractor company and I need to give access to my architect or my subcontractors. Then, I will choose the “guest” status for these users.
Of course, a guest user can be a paying user (if my architect already has a Finalcad license) or a free user (he doesn’t have a license but can still contribute to my project).
For more information on our different packages To see what you can do or cannot do in Finalcad apps, please visit “Pricing” section on our website. https://www.finalcad.com/pricing.
<Tips> articles :
- Automatic Synchronization what to know
- I have a sync error
- Synchronizing all of your projects
- How to edit a project’s representative photo
- How to restore unsynchronized data
- FAQ: Using FINALCAD
- Changing the order of zones
- Using QR codes
- Windows version decommissioned Dec 2020
- Paying user or free user ?
- Why some badges are round and others square
- Change the display order on iOS (Issues, Gallery, Zone, etc.)
- Finding an issue within a search field
- Why can’t I see any issues?
- Editing a project deadline
- Finding your FINALCAD software version
- Locally deleting and restoring a project