The Finalcad Live Manager platform is a website to setting up and managing your information for the FC Live application.
The platform allows you to :
- Create FC Live projects simple and with processes and / or categories
- Manage users of your organization's projects (according to your rights)
- View in real time the forms created (export, statistics) (Evolution offer and above)
- Manage your contract and licenses
To start with :
- Discover the different rights available on the platform: Some notes of definitions (roles and project rights)
- Connect to the platform: Connect to Finalcad Live Manager : To access, follow the following links:
- FC Live Manager Asia: https://app.ap.finalcad.com/login
- FC Live Manager Europe: https://app.eu.finalcad.com/login
Managing my organization
The FC Live application allows users to create new, their own projects in autonomy. An user can standardize the information within each new project using functions <default parameters (of priorities and status)>.
Another function <organisation settings> allows you :
- To have a global view of current projects
- To manage user rights at your company level
- Check your contract and the management of your Finalcad licenses
- Edit information about your organization
Managing my projects
The FC Live Manager platform also allows you to create projects independently.
- Creating a new project
- Complete my project information
- Add blueprints to my project
- Managing users in my organisation
- Editing the default categories
- Add the form templates to my project (Evolution offer and above)
This platform is available in French, English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and German.