Processes configuration is done with the FC Live Manager platform. In the project settings page, you can add processes already created in your organisation to your project.
- Tap on <….> icon of the project of which process you want to edit.
- Tap on <Processes>.
If you already have processes in your project, they will appear on this page. If you want to add another process, follow these steps:
- Tap on the < + > button
- Use a search window to look for a process.
- Tap on the process you want to install in the project.
- Tap on < Save > to complete
The following steps allow you to update the collaborators in charge to validate each steps of your process.
- Tap on the process you want to edit.
- For each function, define a person.
- To search a person, input in a research window. Application automatically shows name of collaborators already registered.
- Tap on < Remove process from project > to delete this process.
To add a collaborator, see the article < Invite collaborators to your project>