An advanced event in Finalcad Live includes the use of a form. It can be a simple quality form or a more advanced one that would require attachments, statuses and a workflow validation.
You can retrieve forms in the list, fill in the form, send notifications to the person in charge, set up access restrictions.
In this guide, we will use the example of Permit To Work process (see workflow on the left page). The PTW process is constitutive of 1 main form with several documents attached following a strict 5-steps validation workflow before being closed.
More complexe or simpler processes can be implemented as well. Please liaise with your Finalcad admin to understand more and set up your own processes template.
Create your main form
- From the main menu, tap on a project.
- Select the <+> icon.
- Then choose a new form that you want to submit.
Below the title of a process, a version number is visible. Please choose the latest version of the process.
Complete your main form
- Fill in all required fields of this form.
- Tap on the checkmark to save the form.
- Now the form is created in your project. Status of this form is shown.
- % progress of the form is shown as well.
Several type of fields are available to validate a form.
- Date picker
- Sentences + bullet points of choices
- Compliant, Not compliant & Not Applicable check cases
- Signature format
- With validation button, change status of form & send notification
to the next approver of the process.
- Emails and phone number are now clickable to directly contact the person.
For more information on available type of fields, check our User Manual on FC Live platform.