Project creation is available on the website and also directly from the Finalcad One application (More information in our guide “Finalcad One User Manual”)
On the Web :
- Go to the projects page.
- Select the "Create project" icon.
- Complete the title of a new project, then validate.
- Click “…” to open a configuration window.
- Fill in the name of your project and address.
- You can also add an image to your project.
- Add additional information to describe this project.
- Add the start date
- Add the timezone, and the language
- Select "Save".
It is better to divide the project by one building and by phase for better team monitoring.
1 project = 1 building of 1 phase