Project creation is available on the website and also directly from the Finalcad One mobile app (More information in our guide “Finalcad One User Manual”).
On the web:
- Go to the projects page
- Click on the "Create a project" button
- Complete the title of a new project, then validate
- Select “Project settings” 2 times.
- You can also add an image to your project
- Fill in the name of your project and address
- Add additional information to describe this project
- Complete the project reference if you have an internal listing code.
- Add the end date
- Add the time zone, and the language
- Select "Save" to validate.
Create and validate your organisation's default status and priorities before creating your project, you will not be able to do so afterwards (see section "Organization management").
The Finalcad project ID is unique in Finalcad database, use it when you talk with Finalcad team.
To manage plans, see this article.
To show the project members, see this article.
To add members to the project, see this article.
To create a projet from your mobile phone, see this article.