In Finalcad One, the organization of plans is totally free.
- You can add your plans directly or gather them in folders or subfolders, and thus respect your internal naming convention.
- The number of plans, folder or subfolder is unlimited.
- The compatible format compatibles are .jpg, .png, .pdf or .dwg.
- License Entreprise: Download the plugin Finalcad One CAD to facilitate your plans partitioning and management. See our plans.
The Plans module allows you to create folders and plans. It is possible to create those from the Plans home page. Please find here the example of a folder creation.
- Select < Plans >.
- Select < Add locations >.
- Select < Folder > (or directly < Plan >).
- Complete the folder name.
- Select < Add an overview > to add a representative image of your folder.
- Select your image.
- At any time, find here the breadcrumb of your folder.
- Validate with < Done >.
Here, you can see how to create a folder or a plan in a folder.
- Select the folder.
- Select the icon < + >.
- Select < Plan > (or < Folder >).
- Just as for folders, select your plans, then validate with < Done >. Thus you can create subfolders or plans independently.
- Select < Edit > to modify them or delete them.
The observations or forms attached on a deactivated plans, will still be visible.