Finalcad One is a cross platform software with various solutions to make your teamwork easier onsite.
This guide will focus specifically on one of these most powerful tools, the form builder. Form builder gives you a complete autonomy over the management of all the documents in your project.
Ergonomically designed, this tool allows you to;
- Create a form template from your desktop.
- Duplicate an existing model or create from scratch.
- The smartphone user can retrieve a blank form and start filling it out in front of the incident or on site.
Before you start reading this guide, please check if you have an Organization Administrator role.
Otherwise, you do not have access to the form builder.
Here is the extract of chapters :
- General presentation
- Organization roles
- Project roles
- Manage form
- Deploy forms - flowchart
- Create form template
- Edit form template
- Complete form parameters
- Edit status
- Form structure: part, section and field
- Icons - Available field types
- Field types
- Publish forms
- Template library Vocabulary
- Setup visibility of a form
- Duplicate a template
- Delete a template
- Activate a form template in a project