The form library is composed of different templates, which you can manage from your web platform at the organization level.
A list of Finalcad templates is available by default in your organization.
- In the "Templates" section of your organization, select < Form Library >.
- Select their visibility to make them available or not on your projects.
- Select multiple forms to open the options.
- Use < Import > to add a form exported from another organization.
- View the list of available languages for each template.
- Finally, you can create a new form template.
More information about creating a form in our dedicated guide, available in our Help Center.
For more information on how to create forms, check our Finalcad Form Builder articles.
You can also read the following articles about managing your forms: